Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My settings
#1
Someone wont stop changing my settings! Everytime i login i have a naruto style board and I cant view my PM's. Please tell whoever is doing this to stop.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
#2
I don't know what is happening, but to turn your PM's back on, just go to user CP>options> and go to where it says allow other members to send you private messages. It may also be your cookies too.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

#3
I turned it back on.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
#4
They did it again! Whoever is doing this please stop.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
#5
Nobody should be messing with your settings o.O
#6
O.o Dude, what are you going on about? I've been at work all day, so it wasn't me.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#7
Uh... no one said it was you, Rei.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Uh... no one said it was you, Rei.

O.o I never said anyone did, I just found it odd that he acts like whoever was on at the time was changing things back and forth on him all day, and since he has a habit of accusing me of things, I figured I'd clear my name in advance.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#9
Uh-huh.

Locked. Bon Para, if this continues to be a problem, PM me.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#10
Someone unlocked. =\
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
#11
*sigh*
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Locked.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#12
I don't know why this thread is unlocked after Rad locked it an HF relocked it.

*Locked*


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)