Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Avatar
#1
Uploaded please...



[Image: Cloudavi2.gif]
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
#2
And this is supposed to look like a metal Bon Para...
#3
People use avi's that look nothing like their char's.


EDIT: People like HF17.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
#4
No. You don't even have hair.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#5
EDIT: i have no hair. Damn the luck.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
#6
I died, I'm not metal anymore, I have hair. uploaded please.


[Image: Cloudavi2.gif]
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
#7
If you did die and regain your original, non-metal body (which hasn't been confirmed by staff yet, so I don't know where you're getting that from), you would then go back to looking like Bon Para. Death doesn't explain suddenly, spontaneously transforming into a human. Just because you say it doesn't make it so.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#8
As SB said, your appearance doesn't change just because you died.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#9
Bon Para is a middle aged bold teal humanoid. Not a ex-SOLDIER from a reanimted film, 17 yr old blonde haired boy.
[Image: alext.jpg]
#10
It's not being uploaded.

If a higher up wants to over rule me so be it.

But from where I'm sitting this topic is finished.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)