04-15-2007, 12:12 AM
I was never on SH, but I've heard nothing but good things so I encourage everyone to check out anything Sammy plans
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?
|
:Advertisement:
|
|
04-15-2007, 12:12 AM
I was never on SH, but I've heard nothing but good things so I encourage everyone to check out anything Sammy plans
![]() Want a cookie?
04-15-2007, 12:15 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Tottepo
04-15-2007, 12:45 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Tottepo Well Enzo isn't staff anymore, and yeh, it's a different Tom. This Tom is kinda rough around the edges, but slowly but surely he's smoothing on out. Thanks Reb. 8)
~Semper Fidelis~
04-15-2007, 03:33 AM
Hey sam gimme a message, I'd love to check your game out.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
04-15-2007, 04:02 AM
Tom is like the original Burter. A tough ass that tends to do or say things he shouldn't a lot of times, but is still a good guy when you get to it. Just tends to get people pushed the wrong way.
Except Tom also has done things in the past with Billy and others that I never really agreed with, and there was a period where I literally just had him blocked and wanted nothing to do with him. I started talking to him again a couple of years ago and we got cool again, but I haven't talked to him much since due to differences of interest really. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
04-15-2007, 04:17 AM
He somehow got my pass and made posts under my account, he also made big drama fits with me in the staff forum. He and I brought SH back when I had kind of closed it for a while, then he turned nasty on me.
I don't want to deal with him again. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
04-15-2007, 04:21 AM
You won't be for SH:TC. The only staff member so far is... well me.
We've all gone through our... troublesome times, I just hope we all learn from our past events and grow from them... one day Tom will too. But let's jump off that topic for now, not the right thread for that (Kame House lol).
~Semper Fidelis~
04-15-2007, 04:37 AM
I don't like friends like that.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
04-15-2007, 04:40 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Tottepo I PMed you over there, if you didn't get it, PM me here on Chubbs.
~Semper Fidelis~
04-15-2007, 04:46 AM
Max I was there 2-3 years give or take, and he did a lot more than you can imagine, so don't preach to me O_o.
Sam, I made a post on your board. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
04-15-2007, 04:49 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18 Noted, and replied.
~Semper Fidelis~
04-15-2007, 11:33 AM
Looks interesting good work, i'll keep an eye on it.
04-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter But who knows what can happen eh?
04-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Oh wow. I kinda miss that place. I know I still can't commit enough time to it, or be active, but still. It was an awesome site. But yeah, I agree with the others, Tom and Enzo on staff was, well, eh... bad idea. Individually, they're good people, but their dispositions made it hard for them to work really well as staffers.
I almost feel like resurrecting Ex again. xD
06-02-2007, 02:21 AM
Update: June 2, 2007
(1) The Pre-Alpha Test is scheduled for August of 2007. The primary goal for this test are as follows: - Test the very basics of the game - Test the Server's capabilities - Find as many bugs as possible - Find and fix as many Run Time Errors as possible - Give the players a feel for the game - Allow players to suggest things to fix or add on to the game How to sign up: If you wish to sign up for the Pre-Alpha test, just go here and reply with the required information. More information about the Pre-Alpha test will be released as the date comes closer. (2) So as a few of you know, I had an incident, which means I have to start almost completely over. However, many things that I wanted to add, are already in place, with some neat new features. Below is a screen shot to show you what I mean. New Features - Real Shadows - Life like sound effects (the closer to a fire you get, the louder; the farther - the softer) - New dragable GUI; put it where you want it. - Skill/Spell/Item hotkey bar - DirectX8 support - 3D Particle Effects - MySQL database - Faster and more in-depth fighting system - and more. Although, on the downside of this Client update, we had to redo most of the work that had already been completed. Which means come August a few features and some of the World will not be accessible to try out. It's ok however, since the main purpose of this test is for the server's capabilities. Stay tuned for more updates. Note: Everything you see here or on the website are development designs and are subject to change. New Client Screenshot:
~Semper Fidelis~
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|