Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Since I do not have a gun, that makes one of my best moves, (laser blast) obsolete. Would I be able to change this to something else?
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Where is it in your vault?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
its not in my vault. when i signed up, i had to choose three best moves, and on my roster list, it is in there still.
EDIT: Wait a sec...I think i had replaced it with Violet Darts, but it hadn't been changed on my roster list on the main page. So instead fo channging moves, can i get that edited on my roster page, change from laser blast to violet darts? thanks!
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004