Posts: 0
Threads: 182
Joined: May 2004
Umm, I told you all I couldn't really be on but I was able for a couple days, I was browsing and I check the spar boards and it says "Piccolo vs. Tapion" and I'm like "omgwtfbbq!?"
At first I thought my character was inactive and I was sad....
So ummmm...I can't be on regularly and this will be the last time probably until I go to my dads. What do I do? I don't mind if Mino RPs for me or what....
Oh and Piccolo, I will gladly fight you when I have time, I'm not tryin to get out of this ^_^
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
I'm only doing this due to the fact that you have a db...and are set to NPC...figure if it's given to a PC it'll make for an actual usage. Feel free to just hand it over instead, I'd like to talk to you on aim, but you don't seem to be on...
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
If you have time, Tap, check your PMs.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 0
Threads: 182
Joined: May 2004
Oh...^_^
Nice Rad, I will write real quick then, but I gotta go.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Sweet. Saves me the trouble of having to do it for you.
^_^
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
oh crap...I guess there's no use in trying to talk to you on aim then...lol
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
You lied to me!
;_;
Either myself or 18 will be RPing Tapion, as per his request.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
oh...well then...sweet.
so how many posts shall we do then?
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Actually, I'd like to request a slight extension to the normal 3-days-or-you-lose rule, if that's ok with you, Piccolo. Need to talk things over with 18 and so on.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
erm...I'm not so sure that'll work really, this needs to be over by Friday. I have a saga to run...lol
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Put it on hold, you don't HAVE to run it on friday.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
erm...I'm not so sure that'll work really, this needs to be over by Friday. I have a saga to run...lol
Fine. I'll post now, then.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Put it on hold, you don't HAVE to run it on friday.
Nor DO i have to accept the fact that you two are RP'ing for an MIA person so you guys can get a DB the cheap way.
Besides that...there are over 10 people that'll be in the saga and it's not fair to make them wait becuase of a fight. It should end in 50 hours with me getting the db for free, unless HE fights me. I didn't complain, now I did. Let's just fight and get it over with. I'm sure somehow, someway, you guys will come up with the db(though it probably won't make any sense anyway).
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Watch it.
I'm posting and this is locked. If you have any problems with what I post, PM me.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
|