Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Persuasion
#1
Post your best arguments for either of the following positions:

1) Yes, Krillin, you should return to Chubbs.

2) No, Krillin, you should not return to Chubbs.

I'm thinking maybe my original decision was a little rash, and under extreme circumstances. So persuade me, as a teeter!
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#2
1) You should get your scwarny ass back here because your one of the best comedy writers I've read on here.

2) Don't, and I'll hate you.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
Stay. The more assholes that like to completely dismantle fellow members' posts during arguments the better. Also, you're from Maryland--I'm from Maryland. Case closed.



Oh yeah, you can write pretty well too.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#4
Go away.

Or stay because you miss us and you're a great writer who can use this site to further develop your skillz that killz.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#5
Burt will stick it in yer butt if you don't return.

It hurts. Trust me.

=(
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#6
Here's a real argument: You left because you said that you, as a writer, had evolved beyond the point where continuing to RolePlay would do nothing to improve or hone your skills. While that certainly may be true, Chubbs is an invaluable resource when it comes to testing out or developing new writing techniques. Not only do you have a pre-established universe for your new techniques to be tried out in (saves you the trouble of having to actually get into another piece of writing before you figure out whether or not it was worth the test-run) but you have a whole community of writers to bounce ideas off of, to writer with, and to even take inspiration from. I didn't want to say anything before, when you left, because that's your choice and I'm not going to try and dissuade you from doing something you feel you need to do, but if you're on the rocks then you should definitely come back. What's the worst that can happen? You come back, figure out its not going to work out, and then quit again. No harm done. But think of what you have to possibly gain from it, not only as a writer, but as a person in general.

And here's a not-so-real-argument: because they always come back.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#7
If you truly believed what you thought before, there would be no reason to even think about coming back.

So come back, already.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu
If you truly believed what you thought before, there would be no reason to even think about coming back.

So come back, already.
Reply
#9
Just drop your character so I can claim him and turn him into a broke male go-go dancer. OR COME BACK! Yea just come back, I think...
Reply
#10
Krillin, chubbs owns your soul. Your body tells you to leave but your soul drags your ass back here. Thus you can never leave even if you wanted to. =P

Edit: Same with Hellfighter, and everyone else. They'll all come back.
Reply
#11
Well, I'm pretty sure everyone's going to say come back, not many people will sit here and say don't.

Personally, if you want to roleplay, come back, if you're just bored and are looking for something to do, come back. But if you're seriously unsure, stay away, wait for the reset and if you get inspired by the new system and what not, then come back.
Reply
#12
Wtf!? You? Get the hell out of here, we don't need you back! Especially if you wanna come back but don't want to admit it to yourself so you post here in the asylumm knowing damn well no matter what we say you're most likely gunna end up coming back! We don't have enough of your kind here! So come back, sit in a corner, write an rp for Krillin and remember why you joined in the first place. You can try to claim it was all professional "I anted to become a better writer blah blah" that could be part of it, but you love Chubbs. Admit it. Your kids first words are gunna be Chubbs, it's in your blood. You can't change that, so stop trying and get activated, bitch!

@ Turles: Krillin = NPC

=P

Edit: Also, it's a proven fact that being exposed to Rad's XTREME and my Not Mowgliness for extended periods of time is good for your health. We're the real reasons turtles live so damn long.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#13
If you want to just hang around and write but feel that roleplaying doesn't benefit you, then make an OOC account and write in the Workshop without the pressure of having to deal with any of the IC writing or the staff oriented bullshit.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#14
You should, at the very least, rejoin the OOC community.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Tottepo
Quote:
Quote:No, Krillin, you should not return to Chubbs.

You made a choice, you should stick to it. Also, I have looked and cannot find a recent roleplay you've done since being Staff. Most of your time WAS spent in the OOC Forums, and you were MIA more times than not.

If I may, What are you talking about? Krillin has been staff since even before I joined Chubbs, and I've seen him roleplay plenty of times, so are you saying that you haven't seen a recent roleplay he's done since being staff?

Misguided

It was done back in January, but still, you can't say he hasn't done any roleplays recently since being staff. Also, I should note, this isn't up for debate. Just let it die from this point on, I just wanted to point that fallocy in logic out.


Krill, if you REALLY have to ask if you should come back, you should already know the answer. If you feel you can roleplay again, sweet ass. Maybe switch characters, or try something different. chubbs really isn't a place where everything is rainbows and sunshine, go Steven King on this place, dude.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#16
Yes you should come back.

(Second post down)
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#17
Ok.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by ep1c
Yes you should come back.

(Second post down)

gg
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#19
Day Two: Morning

That one? I have my settings different where there's like, 40 posts per page, so the link you gave brought me to a blank page. That one is one of my fav rp XD
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#20
Yeah, that one.
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)