Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-8qf4fGo5vY&m...ed&search=
I just found out about this band and I love them. They alternate between the screaming thrash sound to actual vocals. It's powerful. I recommend that you guys look into them, especially a song called: Unbroken.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Way to replace my Buckethead thread. I shall exact my vengeance.
RELATED: I like My Curse. The riff was nice and heavy, but not TOO heavy (they aren't really considered heavy metal, which I omfg hate). And the singer does this barking/howling thing at around 1:40 that gets me everytime.
EDIT: Didn't know that was a link to My Curse. The vid they show on MTV is ghey. The album version is better. Much better.
EDIT2: This video burns me ears. I have the album version on my Ipod and it's what I've been listening to for several months. This just sounds watered down at this point.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
You're late Gokua. They've been out since 1998.
Listen to this.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eXS4xnrFJbE
Posts: 32
Threads: 35
Joined: Oct 2006
Killswitch is a great band
In Flames is still the best imo
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
KSE is okay. The only song I really liked was "The End of Heartache". The black man version. Not whitey tighty and not the Resident Evil soundtrack.
They own live, though.
In Flames owns and has the best power ballad ever.
Dragonforce owns my face.
But above all
Apocalyptica is the best band, ever.
Repressed Feat. Matt Tuck owwwnnneeeddd
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
My fav song by them is Unbroken.
And Bulma, people find out about bands everyday, new or old.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Their Dio cover is fucking
amazing. The singer is by far my favorite vocalist out there today, aside from the screaming. The emo/metalcore mountain lion screeches really ruin their songs... it gets to that shit and I tune out until it goes back to normal. Why does he have to do that? To stay true to their fans? Fuck that, this guy can actually sing... leave all that howling crap to the losers that can't.
Holy Diver cover
That last comment is me; I don't copy and paste other people's stuffz. It's really bothering me because this would assuredly be my favorite band today if he didn't do that screaming crap. The guitar is still HOLY FUCKZORZ though, so that's a plus.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Arms of Sorrow doesn't have screaming either. It should be on youtube.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 0
Threads: 89
Joined: May 2007
I'm pretty sure I saw them in concert a few years ago. They weren't very good and I don't like them anymore.