Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spiderman 3 The Game
#1
Anyone have it? I do. Yup. It's terrible.
Reply
#2
You really don't like it?

I loved the whole free-roam concept from Spiderman 2 (the game, not the movie) and this is more of the same.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#3
Venom is even buff in the game. Seriously, what the fuck?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#4
Some parts are tedious and the controls are sloppy, the camera angles are annoying. Some parts of it I will admit to liking, but I really dislike it. After coming to conclusion that I'm returning it, I checked IGN and some other sites to see that others thought it sucked, and they rated it a 6/10. O.o
Reply
#5
I like it, but I can't get past the part where Pete chases the Sandman into the subway. It's like...a glitch.
Reply
#6
I love Spidey 2 with a passion, and I was hoping this would be more of that, I'm gonna get my friend to rent it for me for free. Win.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#7
Wow, I was really hoping the game at least would do better then the movie. I guess that hope has been dashed. ='(
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#8
I loved Spiderman 2 the game. It was great. This one just builds on it and is fun if you liked the first one but I think I liked the first one more. I only beat 20 missions max when I rented it. It was fun for awhile, though. I like the fact that you don't restart or die when you fall in water this time. I like the button pressing part during like cinematics, because I always sucked at it.
Reply
#9
Everyone in my store hates it. It hasn't been touched since the first day
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#10
I have the one for the Wii.

Swinging is fun. And...Uhh...

Well at least swinging is fun. The problem is that I know the Wii isn't built for graphics, but c'mon! It looks like they took the Spiderman 2 graphic engine, then beat it with the ugly stick.
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Daimoun
Well at least swinging is fun. The problem is that I know the Wii isn't built for graphics, but c'mon! It looks like they took the Spiderman 2 graphic engine, then beat it with the ugly stick.

It doesn't get much prettier. I have it on PS3 and it looks about the same as Spiderman 2 did.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Daimoun
Well at least swinging is fun. The problem is that I know the Wii isn't built for graphics, but c'mon! It looks like they took the Spiderman 2 graphic engine, then beat it with the ugly stick.

It doesn't get much prettier. I have it on 360 and it looks about the same as Spiderman 2 did.
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Daimoun
Well at least swinging is fun. The problem is that I know the Wii isn't built for graphics, but c'mon! It looks like they took the Spiderman 2 graphic engine, then beat it with the ugly stick.

It doesn't get much prettier. I have it on PS3 and it looks about the same as Spiderman 2 did.

That's pretty lame considering PS3 = PS2 x 4.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#14
That's an understatement.

On the whole it, though, the graphics don't really bother. I understand the limitations of the Wii, and I don't expect them to spend the time and money to redo the game, graphically, for each console its released for.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#15
I think Spiderman 3 for the Wii was done by different developers than the PS3/360 versions.
Reply
#16
Hell from the pics I saw in a book I'd thought the graphics would make the PS2 work extremely hard. Eh I'm still gonna rent it tommrow if I don't go see the movie. Even if I do see the movie I may end up renting it to keep myself out of trouble until someone knocks on my room door and interupts my fun.
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Daimoun
I think Spiderman 3 for the Wii was done by different developers than the PS3/360 versions.

Vicarious Visions were the developers for the PS2 and Wii versions. Beenox developed the PS version, and Treyarch did the PS3 and 360 versions. Activision was the publisher for all the Spiderman 3 games.

I'd be very interested to learn why the different developers were credited with the different versions of the games. I didn't think they were actually different games.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#18
Well for the ps2 version I can look up the attacks I've brought and stuff...a bit similar to spidey 2. But it's not up to par with Spiderman-2... a 5/10. And the only reason it got a 5 is because they didn't waste any time letting me play as the black spidey.

The mechanics are pretty dumb but oh well...at least they made a spidey 3 game. I'm pretty pissed that Spiderman-2 is better than it though...very pissed.
Reply
#19
What did you like more about Spidey 2?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#20
I wish they'd make a Batman game in the same style as the Spiderman 2/3 games. Don't tell me you wouldn't glide across the rooftops of Gotham and then go hop into your Batmobile and cruise around for a while.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)