Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
I'll give a single prediction. Just off the top of my head. So post if you want one
Advice in the other thread, predictions here. 3 at a time
Want a cookie?
Posts: 47
Threads: 24
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 7
Threads: 35
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
me too.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Paragus: Probably Top 30-35. You'll make the opening stage of the game but probably gone soon after that.
Olibu: Assuming you stay away from the big powers this time, you'll make it about Top 25 or so. If you have the same luck last time, probably looking at a repeat performance.
Gokua: Same as Olibu. Top 25 or so, maybe sooner if you don't stand out
Want a cookie?
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android 17
Me please?
I think you'll do better then last year, so Top 10 at the very least with a serious shot at further. I don't think you'll win, though.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
Me?
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
I think you're gonna win.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Yamu?
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Me?
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
Yamu?
I think you stand a good shot at the final 2 as well
Want a cookie?
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
Me?
Assuming you don't become just another face in the crowd and stand out, you'll probably leave endgame around Top 15
Want a cookie?
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
I'll take one.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
I still think you'll be a surprise elimination mid-game, around Top 25. I hope you're not, really, because I love Raditzu. The writing is fantastic, I just need a reason to keep the character alive
Want a cookie?
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
...may as well, but I think I'll be in Rad's position.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Retane!!!!!!!!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
...may as well, but I think I'll be in Rad's position.
Assuming you make it past the starting phase of the game, I think you stand a good shot at the finals, around 1-5
Want a cookie?
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
Retane!!!!!!!!
Probably around the same placing
Want a cookie?
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Wow. Really? Lol. Shit I'd love to see it.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer