Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Games on your wish list!
#41
Halo 2 is a fantastic game on its own right. Possibly one of the most atmospheric shooters ever.

From the looks of the recent trailer though, Halo 3 is going to blow that game out of the water. I'm pretty damn excited, though my reaction to the addition of new weapons/power-ups/etc. is the same as the addition of 100 new Pokemon in Gold/Silver: Why the fuck? A bubble shield?

I just want a gun, and I want to kill. That's all.

My current wish list consists of:

Halo 3
Fable 2
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#42
Halo 3. There isn't any other game that brings a smile to my face just by the mention of its name. I'm buying a 360 along with it. Yes, just for that one game.
Reply
#43
Have you seen the new Zanzibar? it had been remade into a level called Last Resort, its really awesome.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#44
It gave me a boner.
Reply
#45
Ya, its fricken huge. For those who dont know what I'm talking about look here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI3MvfqL7no
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#46
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Fable 2

Damn... I'm a horrible person for forgetting about Fable 2.

=(
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#47
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
I... lost my crackdown beta testing thing D=

What do you mean Crackdown beta testing thing? 0.o

..

With Crackdown you get a free beta testing invite for halo 3

That isn't anything important, it just tells you what you have to do.

Load up the game, go to downloads, and on the 15th of may the Halo 3 option will be activated and once you download it, blam, you can start playing.

XD Sorry

I am so happy now ^^
Reply
#48
I will just have to miss out on Halo 3. I can't abandon Killzone 2. I wont!
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#49
Thanks to Rad, I may soon obtain these games:

Tales of Abyss
Odin Sphere
Dawn of Mana
FFXII
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#50
Dawn of Mana got very sub-par reviews. I'm loving Tales of Abyss.

Oh, I sent FFX, too. Didn't know if you'd played it or not.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#51
Anyone with a Psp who likes rpg's, if you haven't already got it, I highly recommend purchasing Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. It's by far the best rpg I've played on the Psp yet.
Reply
#52
Oh, no I haven't. I bought it for my ex, but I never played it, cuz I watched him play it all the time. I pinched the Kingdom Hearts I bought him, though, haha.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)