Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ihateyounowsogoa
#1
[17:22:23] Gohan: Hey, Reb?
[17:22:36] Rebinator: yea?
[17:22:45] Gohan: Got a question for ya
[17:22:49] Rebinator: obviously
[17:23:04] Gohan: Would "Ihateyounowsogoa" happen to have any known hatred towards Chubbs?
[17:23:10] Rebinator: Yea
[17:23:12] Rebinator: block him
[17:23:27] Rebinator: don't bother laughing at him or giving him attention

[17:23:32] Gohan: Ok
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
That's actually someones IM screenname? Lame.
Reply
#3
It's a fake screen name he made to get attention from us
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#4
Who is that?
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
Who is that?

You fail. It's quite obvious.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#6
Best question he asked me:
3) Are you homosexual?

My reply:
Oh wow, thanks, you've helped me see the light! I've no longer got a reason to hide in the closet! Thank you!
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Best question he asked me:
3) Are you homosexual?

My reply:
Oh wow, thanks, you've helped me see the light! I've no longer got a reason to hide in the closet! Thank you!

Folks, this is an example of what not to do.

Don't give him attention. Ignore him. Block him.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
I hate when stuff like this happens. I never get im'd, I don't feel special. =(
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Folks, this is an example of what not to do.

Don't give him attention. Ignore him. Block him.

Seriously. Don't type anything. Don't think of witty retorts. Don't try insulting. JUST CLICK "BLOCK"!
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#10
Ditto...I feel like a prom night dumpster baby.
Reply
#11
Dude, you didn't even go to your prom.
Reply
#12
....*logs off crying*
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)