Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Halo 2 is a fantastic game on its own right. Possibly one of the most atmospheric shooters ever.
From the looks of the recent trailer though, Halo 3 is going to blow that game out of the water. I'm pretty damn excited, though my reaction to the addition of new weapons/power-ups/etc. is the same as the addition of 100 new Pokemon in Gold/Silver: Why the fuck? A bubble shield?
I just want a gun, and I want to kill. That's all.
My current wish list consists of:
Halo 3
Fable 2
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Halo 3. There isn't any other game that brings a smile to my face just by the mention of its name. I'm buying a 360 along with it. Yes, just for that one game.
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Have you seen the new Zanzibar? it had been remade into a level called Last Resort, its really awesome.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Ya, its fricken huge. For those who dont know what I'm talking about look here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI3MvfqL7no
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Fable 2
Damn... I'm a horrible person for forgetting about Fable 2.
=(
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
I... lost my crackdown beta testing thing D=
What do you mean Crackdown beta testing thing? 0.o
..
With Crackdown you get a free beta testing invite for halo 3
That isn't anything important, it just tells you what you have to do.
Load up the game, go to downloads, and on the 15th of may the Halo 3 option will be activated and once you download it, blam, you can start playing.
XD Sorry
I am so happy now ^^
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
I will just have to miss out on Halo 3. I can't abandon Killzone 2. I wont!
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Thanks to Rad, I may soon obtain these games:
Tales of Abyss
Odin Sphere
Dawn of Mana
FFXII
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Dawn of Mana got very sub-par reviews. I'm loving Tales of Abyss.
Oh, I sent FFX, too. Didn't know if you'd played it or not.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Anyone with a Psp who likes rpg's, if you haven't already got it, I highly recommend purchasing Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. It's by far the best rpg I've played on the Psp yet.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Oh, no I haven't. I bought it for my ex, but I never played it, cuz I watched him play it all the time. I pinched the Kingdom Hearts I bought him, though, haha.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."