Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
*Cough*
#1
Gee, I sure can't wait until the turnover =D
Reply
#2
Some roach violated me in the movie restroom. I feel so abused.
Reply
#3
lol, wtf.

Did he...erm....

nvm.
Reply
#4
I already know what you want to ask... and yes...yes he did. Sad *sniffle*
Reply
#5
If you think you can get VJ to work any faster, by all means, give it a shot

But if you can't, stop being impatient
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
Some roach violated me in the movie restroom. I feel so abused.

I still love you. =(
Reply
#7
I think i'm staying canon anyway.

Just get active damnit, last time we had to wait for VJ, we waited for like a year.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
Some roach violated me in the movie restroom. I feel so abused.

I still love you. =(

LIES! You stood there and filmed it while eatting a cheeseburger!
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
If you think you can get VJ to work any faster, by all means, give it a shot

But if you can't, stop being impatient

Just tell him 8 hot women will be waiting to give him the time of his life when he gets done coding the site.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#10
8 Brazillians with nice bundas. That should do the trick.
Reply
#11
I hope it doesn't take that long. I'm really running on empty right now with Sazuaa...
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
I hope it doesn't take that long. I'm really running on empty right now with Sazuaa...

I pose this question(to anyone): Would you still be if you didn't know about the turnover or it wasn't going to happen?
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
I hope it doesn't take that long. I'm really running on empty right now with Sazuaa...

I pose this question(to anyone): Would you still be if you didn't know about the turnover or it wasn't going to happen?

I honestly think I still would be at my wits end with Sazuaa regardless of the reset. Several times before there was any mention of the reset I tried to switch character. But perhaps knowing that everything was starting over has made it alittle harder, maybe without the knowledge I might have put more effort into Sazuaa.
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
I hope it doesn't take that long. I'm really running on empty right now with Sazuaa...

I pose this question(to anyone): Would you still be if you didn't know about the turnover or it wasn't going to happen?

I'm the complete opposite of Saz, in the back of my mind I hate posting knowing it will be for nothing. But I also don't wanna lose Turles cause my reset character sorta depends on him.

But if there had been no mention of a reset I'd probably have Turles raging war on someone's rectum.
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
I hope it doesn't take that long. I'm really running on empty right now with Sazuaa...

I pose this question(to anyone): Would you still be if you didn't know about the turnover or it wasn't going to happen?

Yes. I transformed Bulma into a Goddess. I'm proud of that.
Reply
#16
Pfft excuse me but you got assualted by Nappa and Chaitzou...you've been demoted from goddess to local freakeh scientist lady.
Reply
#17
That so didn't happen in the IC world. That's blasphemy. One's a midget, and the other...um...er...which way did he go?
Reply
#18
Muhahahaha! The image shall remain fresh in my mind every time I see the name Bulma rotflmao...and now I have something special to do with my tail if I ever run into a chick IC. Vi, 18, Akane and Bulma watch out lol.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)