Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
[17:22:23] Gohan: Hey, Reb?
[17:22:36] Rebinator: yea?
[17:22:45] Gohan: Got a question for ya
[17:22:49] Rebinator: obviously
[17:23:04] Gohan: Would "Ihateyounowsogoa" happen to have any known hatred towards Chubbs?
[17:23:10] Rebinator: Yea
[17:23:12] Rebinator: block him
[17:23:27] Rebinator: don't bother laughing at him or giving him attention
[17:23:32] Gohan: Ok
Want a cookie?
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
That's actually someones IM screenname? Lame.
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
It's a fake screen name he made to get attention from us
Want a cookie?
Posts: 21
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
Who is that?
You fail. It's quite obvious.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Best question he asked me:
3) Are you homosexual?
My reply:
Oh wow, thanks, you've helped me see the light! I've no longer got a reason to hide in the closet! Thank you!
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Best question he asked me:
3) Are you homosexual?
My reply:
Oh wow, thanks, you've helped me see the light! I've no longer got a reason to hide in the closet! Thank you!
Folks, this is an example of what not to do.
Don't give him attention. Ignore him. Block him.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
I hate when stuff like this happens. I never get im'd, I don't feel special. =(
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Folks, this is an example of what not to do.
Don't give him attention. Ignore him. Block him.
Seriously. Don't type anything. Don't think of witty retorts. Don't try insulting. JUST CLICK "BLOCK"!
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Ditto...I feel like a prom night dumpster baby.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Dude, you didn't even go to your prom.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006