Posts: 7
Threads: 35
Joined: Jan 2007
I couldn't find the thread that was already started for this (Though i didn't look very hard) so I wanted to bring it up again. Besides, I bet half of everyone has changed by now anyway. If I do change to a custom, this is what I got.
Quote:Personal
Name: Orin
Alias: Slash
Age: 17
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Personality: Headstrong, arrogant, and independent
Fighting style: Rough and determined
Linage: Son of Olibu and Unknown*
Appearance
Eyes: Change colors between blue and green
Hair: Dirty Blonde*
Skin: Tanned white
Height: 6?2
Weight: 230 lbs
Aura: White
Images: Terry Bogard*
* = subject to change
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
search button ftw.
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Terry Bogard is already taken.
Posts: 7
Threads: 35
Joined: Jan 2007
Characters aren't taken, images are. I'm pretty sure anyway.
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
Well......I guess I'll post my junk as well....
=/
Quote:Personal
Name: Cabsinnet (Pun off the Marijuana Plant, The Canibbis Plant). =D
Alias: N/A*
Age: 22
Race: Human/Saiyan (50/50%)
Sex: Male
Personality: Upbeat and Peaceful.*
Fighting style: Determined; fueled by rage.
Linage: Son of Pigero and a Saiyan Female
Appearance
Eyes: Dark Brown/Black
Hair: Black
Skin: Bright White
Height: 6?1
Weight: 210 lbs
Aura: Green*
Images: http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t227/...55/Cab.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t227/...5/Cab2.jpg
* = subject to change
[/quote]
Posts: 7
Threads: 35
Joined: Jan 2007
Vegeta, what I said before was blunt and kinda disrespectful to staff, but I didn't realize you were staff XD Anyway, I think you claim images not the character itself as in me and Raditzu can both use Terry bogard images, just not the same ones. I could be wrong, so check into it for me? Again, my bad.
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
You're right, Olibu. Right now people can claim specific pics but not the rights to a certain character.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 7
Threads: 35
Joined: Jan 2007
Changed it a bit. I didn't wanna have the same images as someone else. I don't think anyone will snag this guy, so yea.
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
Is that a Yu-Gi-Oh (You)-(Gay)-(Hoe) Card?
>.<
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Its not, it looks like something from Fire Emblem.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
Looks like a Yu-Gi-Oh card to me.
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
That's cause it is.
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Aren't there like three custom type threads in the LA?
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Name: ???
Alias: ???
Age: 6-17
Race: ???/Saiyan (50/50%)
Sex: Female
Personality: ???
Fighting style: ???
Linage: ???
Appearance
Eyes: ??
Hair: Reddish
Skin: White
Height: 5'6
Weight: 135
Aura: White
Images:
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/...junsui.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/kairisheart/enterimage.PNG
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Name: Patrick (Last name will start with a D.)
Alias: N/A
Age: 6
Race: Saiyan
Sex: Male
Personality: Shy, Playful with those he's comfortable with
Fighting style: He's 6.
Linage: Random Saiyan family.
Appearance
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Skin: White
Height: 3'1"
Weight: 45 lbs.
Aura: Icy Blue
Images: *Shrug*
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Name: Hail
Race: Changeling
Age: ???
Personality: Reserved, Sarcastic, Smarter than he lets on, and he's also a lot nicer than he looks. He has a soft streak.
Gender: Male
Fighting Style: Picture the kind of up close and personal style you would expect a bodyguard to have. As Hail is a bodyguard, that would be him. He's also very maneuverable and likes to use ki attacks when the opportunity arises.
Lineage: The bodyguard of a noble Changeling family.
Appearance
Head: Black eyes, a horned head, and a pale purple skin adorned by a Coola-esque head plating style. He has a very serious look to him, hardened and cold. He's a lot softer in personality than he appears, though.
Upper torso: Armored body, with rounded off shoulder plates that may or may not grow points and spikes in higher forms. His skin is a pale purple, and can be seen on his abdomen and parts of his sides, as well as his arms though he has forearm plating as well.
Lower torso: Plating on his ankles, but other than that just his normal skin. A tail emerges from his aft-end, obviously purple like the rest of his natural skin. It's long and used as a weapon, like the rest of his body.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
I wonder where the name Hail came from, Celipa. XD
Posts: 28
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2006
Name: Kyojiro
Race: Changeling
Age: 19
Height: 6?0?
Weight: 150 lbs
Relations: Zan (Father), Lisa (Mother), Hail (Bodyguard and Teacher)
Fighting style: Kyojiro tries to emulate the fighting style of his teacher. So he utilizes speed and ki most of all.
Brief Background:
Kyojiro was born into the proud Zan Noble Family on Frost. His father, Zan, is known as being a powerful warrior, and is a ranking officer in the planet?s military. Kyojiro?s mother, Lisa, is a brilliant scientist who aided in several breakthroughs in Frost?s modern sciences. Because his parents are so renowned on Frost, Kyojiro has some pretty hefty expectations to live up to. On one side, his father stresses physical attributes and makes him train with Hail, his bodyguard. However, on the other side, his mother stresses more mentally, and makes him study the sciences as hard as he possibly can. He lives in his father?s mansion in the middle of Frost, and has lived there for all nineteen years of his life.
Personality:
As the son of a well-known ? and not to mention rich ? family, Kyojiro can be very self-absorbed. He legitimately believes that the people around him are there for his own safety and entertainment, so he rarely thinks about the needs of other people. He shows flashes of kindness every once in a while, however. Beyond his selfish nature, however, is the deep need to become accepted by those around him.
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
>_>. This is almost scary now..
Posts: 28
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2006
<.<
Come on, Lucy.
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
|