Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
Did anybody see those audio recordings in the joining section?
I mean...I kind of already know an admin will tell me not to worry about it.....
BUT WTF...
.....it was actually kinda funny.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I never heard them. It was MC13 again, we've been deleting his stuff all freakin day
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 28
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2006
Best to let stupid things die stupid.
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
Reijin, you didn't miss much. It was a bunch of trojan horse threats. I saved them on my computer cos they were hilarious.
"I'm going to EXPLODE Chubbs from the inside with a trojan horse unless you give us OOC accounts!!"
Yeah. Oh yeah, and he has a hard gay lisp.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Hook me up peigro lol I wanna laugh! I WANNA LAUGH!!!
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
Yeah, he just IMed with the with links again. He's like "Tell them to give me another chance! Pleeeeeeeease!"
If you want them, just ask me. I'll PM.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
lol jeez the guy has problems...and my mind is already durty so i don't think i should expose myself to any more weird stuff...then again give em to me. unless the staff has a problem with it.
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Heh
Want a cookie?
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Ignore him. >_>.
But yeah. They were funny.
I sort of edited the last one so it looked like a dirty website. >_>. I kept a watch to see how many people clicked on it. XD
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
"Ihateyounowsogoa (10:16:13 PM): They were accused of being a Multiple Accounter, but they were really two people, as we found out later, and not one Chubbsian even retracted the statmeny
Ihateyounowsogoa (10:16:28 PM): *statement"
Just Block?
Or can I fuck with him first?
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Well your supposed to block. >_>.
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
Just block.
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Block. By "fucking with him" you are only giving him the attention he so craves
Want a cookie?
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
"Ihateyounowsogoa (10:16:13 PM): They were accused of being a Multiple Accounter, but they were really two people, as we found out later, and not one Chubbsian even retracted the statmeny
Ihateyounowsogoa (10:16:28 PM): *statement"
Just Block?
Or can I fuck with him first?
So, hey, are they reading this thread right now?
Want a cookie?
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
"Nirvana4747 (10:18:36 PM): go ram your ass.
Nirvana4747 (10:18:37 PM): blocked."
I managed to fuck with him (mildly) and block him =D
I was gonna ask him for gay cyber sex to see what he said, but sooome admins made me block him >.<
Edit: Burter, idk.
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
WHAT THE FUCK
I CAN'T BLOCK HIM
LOL!!!
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I never heard them. It was MC13 again, we've been deleting his stuff all freakin day
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
God, some people are horrible actors.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
>_>.
<_<.
~Clings to Reijin~
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
>_>.
<_<.
~Clings to Reijin~
Well, um, hello there.
>.>
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"