Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Swords Honor: Age of Redemption
#1
::Sneak Peek::

Swords Honor: Age of Redemption

The 4th Installation to the Swords Honor series, Age of Redemption plunges into an apocalyptic era long after The Chronicles leaves off. The world is covered in chaos and turmoil, with villians of all types walking freely amongst the land without hestitation. Heroes are fighting to reclaim back the lands that they once held dear, while others... well live to kill it.

Screenshots:
http://www.swordshonor.com/images/shaor.jpg
http://www.swordshonor.com/images/shaor2.jpg
http://www.swordshonor.com/images/shaor3.jpg
http://www.swordshonor.com/images/shaor4.jpg

Status:
Pre-Development/Planning/Prototype

There's not much info to release just yet, this is just to tease you and make you aware that yes, I'm keeping myself busy.

Stay tuned.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#2
Wait a minute. Your turning Swords Honor into a video game? Intruiging! Preety good work up till now. Keep it up!
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#3
Well... 2nd MMORPG. Swords Honor: The Chronicles is the 1st MMORPG (2d).
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#4
Nice.
Reply
#5
I'm surprised that you are working on the fourth one before the third is done.

We should do a Chubbs one =D

I'll help if possible though.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#6
Well it started as a "I wonder if I can do it..." type of thing. And after I found out that I can, I decided to open up the planning grounds for the 4th. Ofcourse my primary focus right now is SH:TC, and until that is easily said off the ground, then i'll lean more of my attention over to AoR.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#7
Holy shit.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)