Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Eurovision Song Contest
#1
France didn't win.
I cried.

Ukraine didn't win.
I cried. =(
Reply
#2
Ukraine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTtY_wIRTd8&NR=1

France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kHUKKs1B8k

France is poor quality, but it gets the message accross well.

God I love being European.
Reply
#3
Serbia won. Probably a great shock to Europe. Didn`t watch though. Wasn`t interested really and I was annoyed by the "fans" spamming the Trade channel in WoW.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#4
Serbia, represented by a lady who looked like a fat Harry Potter.

Balkan bloc voting is really annoying.

Ukraine came second though.
Reply
#5
Serbia was shite and not even cheesy like it's supposed to be I call shenanigans
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
What the Hell? Europe has a massive singing contest or something?

0.o

OMG AWESOME.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Lucifer
God I love being European.

Man, I love being a turtle.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
What the Hell? Europe has a massive singing contest or something?

0.o

OMG AWESOME.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYaeuUUAn4A

*clicks fingers* THAT'S ONE SWEET BEAT
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#9
Sieben, Sieben
Ai lyu lyu
Sieben, Sieben
ein, zwei
Sieben, Sieben
Ai lyu lyu
ein, zwei, drei

TANZEN!

PS: Stupid Jemini. Scooch would've done okay if they hadn't made their innuendos too obvious.
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Lucifer
Sieben, Sieben
Ai lyu lyu
Sieben, Sieben
ein, zwei
Sieben, Sieben
Ai lyu lyu
ein, zwei, drei

TANZEN!
They should have beat goddamn Serbia.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#11
Tell me about it.
Stupid Serbs.
Reply
#12
God I love being American.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
God I love being American.

Haha. Good one.
Reply
#14
That's definitely the French for ya.

The lead singer reminds me of Michael McDonald from MadTV, so the whole song felt like a skit on Comedy Central.

It could have been.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#15
My dream is now to one day lead France to Eurovision glory.
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
What the Hell? Europe has a massive singing contest or something?

0.o

OMG AWESOME.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYaeuUUAn4A

*clicks fingers* THAT'S ONE SWEET BEAT

She can't sing..
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Lucifer
My dream is now to one day lead France to Eurovision glory.

I think the Brits would lynch you if you tried anything as such. Even if you are Irish.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
What the Hell? Europe has a massive singing contest or something?

0.o

OMG AWESOME.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYaeuUUAn4A

*clicks fingers* THAT'S ONE SWEET BEAT

She can't sing..
What other brilliant deductions did you find? =P
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#19
My country won last year, now we had some fucking dumb ass girl who sucks anyways... At least could have some good song won but Serbia? the background women were the only good thing...But not many good songs did i hear...
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie Chun
Quote:Originally posted by Lucifer
My dream is now to one day lead France to Eurovision glory.

I think the Brits would lynch you if you tried anything as such. Even if you are Irish.

Pft. I'm of no fixed nationality. I'm only half Irish bloodwise. And my paternal grandfather is a French citizen. And my mother is also technically an Italian citizen.

As if I'd waste my Eurovision-based vision on this country.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)