Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Mature] Elfen Lied
#1
Opinions? >_>. I'll give a episode one link. But for legal purposes. Erm.

Those under the age of 18 without parent's permission should not look at this Anime. Because of graphic violance and nudity. (Like anyone cares. )

Elfen Lied episode 1 (1/3)
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#2
If its got that, then maybe this should go into the Kame House >.> I'll take a look at it Big Grin
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#3
Wow... The song just bored me out, although the nudity did kept me watch it for like 1 more minute -.-. BTW it's fricking nasty >.<
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#4
Mmm. I can't go in there. =(.

15 ftl. >_>
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#5
I just saw.... alot of what I don't need to ever see again >.< (Not the nudity but....)
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#6
The warning was there for a reason. >_>.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#7
Seen it all, very good imo. It's like Chobits on crack.

I'm just gonna add something to the thread title.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Seen it all, very good imo. It's like Chobits on crack.

I'm just gonna add something to the thread title.


WoW!!! I couldn't agree with you more -.- ..... Perfect definition
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#9
Thankies. Was that option their for making the thread? I looked but couldn't find one.

Yeah, it's different. But I like it for that reason. Really short though.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#10
>.< You actually watched the whole thing..... I think I might get nightmares if I watch the 2nd part...
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Seen it all, very good imo. It's like Chobits on crack.

I'm just gonna add something to the thread title.


WoW!!! I couldn't agree with you more -.- ..... Perfect definition

Is that sarcasm o.O...

Elfen Lied is for people who really like anime, like hardcore, like watch anything that involves anime. This would fall under the likes of Akira, Hellsing (although it isn't that bad), and Blood - The Last Vampire.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#12
It is hardcore-.-.... Straight up.

I think I ll stick to DragonballZ? LoL..
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#13
Oooh and Ninja scroll is a good one today, very gorey.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#14
I like Blood and Hellsing. ^-~
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Seen it all, very good imo. It's like Chobits on crack.

I'm just gonna add something to the thread title.

Does that mean it has a perverted hick trying to get action from a robot? :o

Oh, and I'll definitely check this out. I enjoyed Chobits, so if it's like that, I'll watch. =P
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#16
It's got a guy, and a girl that's kind of slow in the head, but it's got a lot of nudity and gore. It's definetly an 18+ anime.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#17
It looked quite good. Acouple of years ago I probable would have lapped it up, but now days I just can't get into anime.
Reply
#18
Within the very first second of the video it shows someone's eye. Instantly I recognized that eye, it used to be someone's avi on Chubbs...who was that? 18?

Literally that's all I've watched so far...clicked the link, saw the eye, paused, and had to ask because it bugged me...
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#19
Just started episode 3. >_>
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#20
Yes, I used Lucy for a sig and avatar.

[Image: Android18July4.jpg]
[Image: EighteenJune.jpg]

I must have deleted the avatar.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)