Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Mature] Elfen Lied
#21
Nice. Did you change her hair color or was it that color for the stock?
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#22
Changed.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#23
Lucy is friggin' psychotic. 8o
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#24
Is she the kind of psycho I would 'gasm over, Spence?
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#25
Nasty >.>
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#26
Wow.

That was awesome
Reply
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
Is she the kind of psycho I would 'gasm over, Spence?
>_> If she found out you were doing it, she'd rip every organ out of your body. I'm quite sure of it. And when I say rip out every organ, I mean that quite literally.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcstlUGuVPA
Reply
#29
Btw, Akane, you just gave me a new favorite Anime <3

I'm on Episode 2 now.
Reply
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Btw, Akane, you just gave me a new favorite Anime <3

I'm on Episode 2 now.
I second that. xD
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Btw, Akane, you just gave me a new favorite Anime <3

I'm on Episode 2 now.

You're like a slut. You switch from favourite anime, to the next. Dude, you cheated on Naruto =(
Reply
#32
Naruto is cool and all, but this has boobs, blood and another thing with b.
Reply
#33
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Naruto is cool and all, but this has boobs, blood and another thing with b.
Babes? :o
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#34
Exactly!

Edit - no, but seriously, it is really cool. I'm just coming up to Ep 5 now. =]
Reply
#35
The series itself only has a OVA movie, and elven episodes. There are only eight episodes at this point, howver all of the episode uploads are very recent. I mean, episode eight was done 10 hours ago, episode seven 14 hours ago. So.. it'll all be there soon.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#36
Sweet.
Reply
#37
Yeah. It's a good Anime. Made me cry a few times.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#38
I've stopped my self from watching it, I need to pace my self because knowing me I will stay up all night just to watch them all, and then there will be none left. =(

I'm going to watch the rest of ep 5 first thing in the morning. >.>

They better hurry and add the rest up =x
Reply
#39
Torrents are better lol. There's a pack of all the episodes out there.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#40
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Btw, Akane, you just gave me a new favorite Anime <3

I'm on Episode 2 now.


I sense a Shadow Link signature perhaps? =)

Update. I thought there was 11 episodes and I freaked out once I found out that I had two left. However upon further research it turns out there is 13. So. I'm happy. ^_~
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)