Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I was watching some hilarious anime show, and you should see what what this guy did to the kid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Haha that's awesome.
I'd hate to be that kid.
Posts: 0
Threads: 89
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
RickRoll'D! =o
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I don't understand. I just watched a really lame 80s song. What's the funny part, besides the lame song?
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
I don't understand. I just watched a really lame 80s song. What's the funny part, besides the lame song?
I think it was a fake out, Krillin.
EDIT: Psh, it wasn't that lame. I thought it was decent.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I watched that damn thing all the way to the end.
Screw it. =(
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
This song is awesome
Want a cookie?
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
The beginning sounds like one of those themes from Chrono Trigger. Let's figure this out.
EDIT: The beginning and the chorus.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
Yeh, been a long ass time since I last heard that song.
~Semper Fidelis~
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
lawl Duckroll lawl
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Wow, apparently the guy that sang this song died shortly after from testicular cancer. =/ There are at least a million people at his funeral, its crazy:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kXVitkINDp0
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Damnit guys, it's driving me crazy. What Chrono Trigger song does this sound like? Everyone knows they have been Rickroll'd like a sumbitch since Thursday, so don't even act like you don't have the song memorized. =o
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
There's nothing from Chrono Trigger that sounds like that song. The closest one would be To Far Away Times, and it's not very much like it. :|
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
It's Robo's Theme. That didn't take as long as I thought it would.
http://www.fantasyanime.com/squaresoft/ct_robo1.mid
=
(the beginning of)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Damn, that is spot on. I knew I wasn't crazy. Now I can get some fucking sleep. =(
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I never looked, but I knew it was a theme from the future era. I recognized the bit you meant, although it is still a bit different.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"