Posts: 16
Threads: 102
Joined: May 2006
Edited out by Raditzu.
A place to watch chronicled movies, music videos, or tv shows. Not all the links work but it is still amazing.
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
Nice...
A couple of HunterXHunter episodes work xD woot woot
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Animorphs! Oh god that show sucked.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Been using it for months now. I wish they kept their Heroes more updated. =/
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Animorphs! Oh god that show sucked.
I heard the books were way better.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
Nice find.
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Been using it for months now. I wish they kept their Heroes more updated. =/
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Animorphs! Oh god that show sucked.
But the books were awesome.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 16
Threads: 102
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Animorphs! Oh god that show sucked.
But the books were awesome.
Yeah. When I was younger, I read almost all of them. They still take up a whole row on my bookshelf.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
I wouldn't call it the best TV site. Good though.
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Indeed the books were the best of my younger years. Still fun when I need something quick and easy to occupy myself.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
I wouldn't call it the best TV site. Good though.
Mind showing me a better one? TV-Links is the best I've found so far, as far as consistency.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
I wouldn't call it the best TV site. Good though.
Mind showing me a better one? TV-Links is the best I've found so far, as far as consistency.
Okay, consistancy it wins. Choice, [edited out].
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Alluc is pretty good, but I really only check it if TV-Links doesn't have what I want (which is very rare).
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Come on, guys. This is beyond the realm of good judgment.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"