Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
for starter's, he made me this sig before my other one =(
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
I will make your other one tonight =o
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
better, I gave you LP
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
better, I gave you LP
oh yeah, if others are intrested in the hows and wants, you know my PM
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004