Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Pachelbel's "Loose" Canon
Gradually becoming more of a fan of acoustic but then again I'm just sleeping around with instruments only to get my feet wet for the time being. This is the Los Angeles Guitar Quartet, these guys are amazing though I especially enjoy Scott Tennant's (the biggest one) various interjections during.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
I like em tight that way you can feel her just...oh wait you're talking about music ahem....akward.
Naw, I serioulsy want to learn to play the guitar but I'm worried I'd end up going beserk and slamming my guitar into the face of the nearest person when I can't get chords right.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Learning guitar is fun, easy, and as of the Internet, quite free.
Has everyone heard Canon Rock, or does Goten just prefer classical music?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
Has everyone heard Canon Rock, or does Goten just prefer classical music?
Might be the latter of the two. I'm always imagining what something would sound like played over guitar so when it comes to Canon Rock it's just "/orgasm".
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Cannon Rock gives me wood.
Damn sweep picking!
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
I've been attempting economy picking, the only bitch I have about that is you practically have to know what your playing to a key so you know what direction to strum... though I'm guessing it's only nice for solos.
But yeah, I'd sell a soul to be able to play Canon Rock.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
I've been attempting economy picking, the only bitch I have about that is you practically have to know what your playing to a key so you know what direction to strum... though I'm guessing it's only nice for solos.
But yeah, I'd sell a soul to be able to play Canon Rock.
Economy picking takes a while. I've been doing it for a month and I still have a long way to go. But in my defense, I haven't been practicing it through speed drills or anything... I have a lot more to learn before I can devote the 5-10 months it takes to master it.
Canon Rock is the shit. I want that played at my wedding.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2wN0lq9v7I
I love these guys.
And I love Canon, so it just makes my day every day.
EDIT: This isn't a ridiculous awesome video, it's mostly to hear the song.
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
A friend of mine in Pitsburgh sent me an mp3 of that song, pretty damn sweet.
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Speaking of mp3s, Canon Rock is not one of the songs I have, so could somebody send me that plz on AIM?
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001