Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Mature] Elfen Lied
#41
Nooooo. Youtube deleted them. >_>.

We need another source now..
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#42
Bout time >.<....
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#43
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15
Bout time >.<....
Why? :o
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#44
I will not only kill you, 15, but I will get 'Buukin to rape your body.

They didn't delete Elfen Lied for any purpose other then the fact that you aren't allowed to post movies, episodes, and the such on Youtube. It's a contract violation.

Everything is gone.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#45
:S :S...

LoL. It's just not my type of stuff. Nothing against it lol
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#46
do u fear rape?
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#47
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
do u fear rape?

Yess *sniff sniff*.
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#48
Well don't worry. The Akaninator is here.


To rape you..
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#49
lol..
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#50
omg u wish. I luk like this

[Image: mm-12.jpg]


u r pedophile. i tell.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#51
Lol.....

Awwww
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#52
>_>

<_<

<3.


Back to trying to find Episode 13..
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#53
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
>_>

<_<

<3.


Back to trying to find Episode 13..
Don't worry, I'm downloading it now. :o
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#54
I found this webcomic based off Elfen Lied called Nana's Life

It's really good. =)
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#55
http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/3/192

A good friend linked me. <3
Reply
#56
Wow, I just read through the stuff between Akane and 15, and I lawled XD
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)