Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Google
#1
Has moved to SC. My company is one of the comapanies building it and they are making a billion dollars off of this shit. Those that made it their construction home till they leave the company or their job is done, they had to sign confeditiality contracts. I didn't since I'm there part time.

Hey Hey!

Time to sell their where abouts to the news or something dammit!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#2
Dejavu? O_o;;
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Dejavu? O_o;;
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#4
You're blind, and you're getting a de javu? Must have been one hell of an experience for you.

Google in SC.
Reply
#5
That's what happens when it's shot time all the time.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#6
Oh yeah, yeah.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
My company

[Image: mr_whoopee.jpg]

<3
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
My company

[Image: mr_whoopee.jpg]

<3

Lol wtf -.-
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#9
Thought I made that thread jjust was in a fucking rush. And Yea, they have acres and acres of land cleared for this shit. They have 8 off- road trucks that make an average of 15 minutes a trip rolling all day moving dirt. I showed up there thinking I was gonna snatch me an application and shit but I aint been close to a trailor with them on it.

Bleh. Redneck Mudsliding! Hell Yes Son! Cept they gave me the slowest, raggiest, truck out there.

They need a Komatsu CD110 for me to fuck cruise in. Their trucks may be faster but I bet the machine I want will go were they cant and will out do them in bogging. But not a soul down their knows wtf a tracked truck is!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)