Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I give you...
#1
Read this now.

Read it. From top to bottom. Then again and so forth.

It is by far and wide the greatest parcel of news you shall ever read.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#2
They've said before that the only reason they have not made another StarCraft game is b/c they were pulling in alot from the WarCraft games. They made StarCraft originally as an alternative when WC sales were low, and it brought renewed vigor. Then years later, SC was starting to not do it, and they brought out WCIII. People wanted SCII but they pointed out that it was bad marketing to make a very similar project to essentially compete with yourself when you easily had the sales on both if you just waited.

Now should be about that time.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#3
Pictures?
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#4
I know wowinsider.com and a few other sites are talking about it. That's their big announcement.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#5
Another video coverage of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#6
lol Nice Tim.

But yeh, it's about time they did this. I know I've been waiting for it.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#7
WOW. This is the first thread I've ever seen you start 17. The game must be awesome.
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
WOW. This is the first thread I've ever seen you start 17. The game must be awesome.

Awesome doesn't even apply to this game anymore. We need to invent a new word.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#9
I think I'm going to shit my pants right now...years of waiting have finally culminated into this one moment...the very happiest moment of my life...
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#10
Wow..

It looks really nice :O
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#11
http://www.starcraft2.com/


I was never a fan of SC, huge fan of WC3 though.
Reply
#12
Huzzah. Though I sincerely doubt I'll be able to play it. =(
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
WOW. This is the first thread I've ever seen you start 17. The game must be awesome.

Yes, this is the first Asylum thread I've ever started, and yes, this game is beyond all scope of the word awesome.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Android 17
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
WOW. This is the first thread I've ever seen you start 17. The game must be awesome.

Yes, this is the first Asylum thread I've ever started, and yes, this game is beyond all scope of the word awesome.

You haven't started one ever??

And is the game actually that great?
Reply
#15
If you like RTS's, then yes it is.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#16
That was my thought, Bra. I was like "holy shit, this has to be good if Alex started it"
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#17
http://www.spymac.com/details/?2032240
Reply
#18
I bet Korean kids are peeing themselves with excitement.
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
That was my thought, Bra. I was like "holy shit, this has to be good if Alex started it"

You mean Bulma. XD.
Reply
#20
I still don't like RTS's.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)