05-17-2007, 12:46 AM
|
Pretty much my Custom.
|
|
05-17-2007, 01:02 AM
Melancholy of haruhi suzumiya. Pretty decent anime, but then I'm a faggot for liking it according to some people.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
05-17-2007, 01:04 AM
I love u. <3
Here. Better, different song though. Not same characters or even show. XD. But it has all kinds of Anime facial expressions, which I use sometimes with Akane and will use with the custom.
05-17-2007, 01:14 AM
Is it over? Is it? It's over, isn't it? It's over. Okay, it's over.
*Sees yet another link* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes. Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down* Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you? UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
05-17-2007, 02:06 AM
I've seen way too many versions of the Haruhi dance. The best was guys in man thongs all greased up dancing in a talent show in Japan.
![]()
05-17-2007, 03:26 AM
You need to see the opening theme of the show that the second one is from. Its so awesome. And pedo like. My friend showed it to me, and I was open mouthed in disbelief the entire time.
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
05-17-2007, 10:53 AM
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn" |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|