Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can anybody tell me...
#1
...where Android 16 went? Someone told me he had a broken leg or something. He was last on the boards May 10th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#2
He hasn't been on any of the sites I'm on with him, and he hasn't been on MSN either.
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
...where Android 16 went? Someone told me he had a broken leg or something. He was last on the boards May 10th.

That was me. He PM'ed me like beginning of March or April about our Arlia stuff, told me he had been in a car wreck. I haven't heard from him since.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#4
I hope the dudes ok.
Reply
#5
That's weird, I was just thinking about him when I was logging on. He was like the most active guy on the site and then poof, he vanished. 0.o
Reply
#6
Exactly. He was dropping two RP's a day. Even three at times.
Reply
#7
I've been wondering about that for a little while now too.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)