Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
...where Android 16 went? Someone told me he had a broken leg or something. He was last on the boards May 10th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
He hasn't been on any of the sites I'm on with him, and he hasn't been on MSN either.
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
...where Android 16 went? Someone told me he had a broken leg or something. He was last on the boards May 10th.
That was me. He PM'ed me like beginning of March or April about our Arlia stuff, told me he had been in a car wreck. I haven't heard from him since.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
That's weird, I was just thinking about him when I was logging on. He was like the most active guy on the site and then poof, he vanished. 0.o
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Exactly. He was dropping two RP's a day. Even three at times.
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
I've been wondering about that for a little while now too.