Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oh Brun!!111
#1
Well, this certainly weirded me out:

Gohan: >.>
Gohan: Not alot
Gohan: Bored
Gohan: it's fine babe

vV Mafia8 Vv: O.o;;

Gohan: -.-
Gohan: stupid mother fucking windows

vV Mafia8 Vv: XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
vV Mafia8 Vv: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Gohan: t('.'t)
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#2
stupid fucking yank sounding canadian
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
WTF!?
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
stupid fucking yank sounding canadian

I assure you I sound not like a yank. Apparently I have an accent, though I honestly can't tell. (Go figure, eh?)
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#5
I've heard you on Vent, you do sound like a Yank. Phag.

You no longer have any awesomeness in my eyes.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#6
Please.

I bleed awesome. I don't need your approval to rock faces.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#7
You have about as much awesomeness as a crack addict has cash.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#8
Crack addicts can have a lot of money as they steal stuff to get more.
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
You have about as much awesomeness as a crack addict has cash.

You wish, 'babe'. Heh...
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#10
Exactly, he steals it. He never actully had it in built.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
You have about as much awesomeness as a crack addict has cash.

You wish, 'babe'. Heh...

Go.
Fucking.
Die.
Phag.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#12
Seriously. I... oh, man.

I haven't laughed like this for weeks.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#13
Seriously.

I hope you fucking die.

</3
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Seriously.

I hope you fucking die.

</3

You do not.

You're infatuated with me.

I'm afraid I don't swing that way, but I do appreciate the compliment. <3
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#15
Jason, don't lie. You suck me on a regular basesis.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#16
Despite the fact that you're in Europe? I think not.

I mean, yes:

As non-Americans, we wield mighty phalluses, but even our massive endowments cannot cross oceans.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#17
Don't lie. I know your car can turn in to a jet boat to cross the ocean rapidly. You showed me that night you wanted to whoo me.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Don't lie. I know your car can turn in to a jet boat to cross the ocean rapidly. You showed me that night you wanted to whoo me.

Oh yeah, hon. That night was... magical.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#19
Only because you begged me to do you.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Only because you begged me to do you.

Me? Begged you?

Then why were you on your knees holding that big, gold-gilded box of chocolates, sailor?
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)