05-21-2007, 12:57 AM
Said it in the other thread, I'll say it here.
Please stop Rickrolling. It's not funny.
Please stop Rickrolling. It's not funny.
|
Everyone who does the stupid RickRoll thing
|
|
05-21-2007, 12:57 AM
Said it in the other thread, I'll say it here.
Please stop Rickrolling. It's not funny.
05-21-2007, 01:49 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin Translation for us not hip to the l33t speak? ![]() Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
05-21-2007, 02:15 AM
Rick roll is this retarded music video from back in the days.
People on 4chan started linking youtube videos of it to fuck with people thinking it was something else than all the other places started it and it hasn't stopped yet.
05-21-2007, 03:10 AM
All little white boys need the voice of a burly black man. I can attest several instances that this can be applied to effectively.
05-21-2007, 03:44 AM
Seriously, I'm gonna start warning people. I shouldn't have to worry about what link it is when I click on a youtube video
![]() Want a cookie?
05-21-2007, 03:51 AM
Why is my fucking name on the title of this? Everyone has been doing it. Numerous times. The fucking link under the Kame House is a Rickroll for Christ's sake. Was I responsible for that? Or am I just the scapegoat for not having to step to Tim about this?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-21-2007, 03:58 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Yes. <3 EDIT: They Rickroll'd on Family Guy? Wow, I like, missed it. =(
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-21-2007, 04:13 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack It was awesome, Brian sung the song. They did a Back to the Future spoof and at the part were Marty steps up and plays Johnny B Goode, instead Brian plays Rick Astley's. ![]()
05-21-2007, 04:15 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot Are you kidding me? I turned the channel JUST before that part came up. I feel like shit. It would have made me rof and lmao.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-21-2007, 04:32 AM
Does anybody else find that guy's dance to be hilarious? Just me? Okay.
05-21-2007, 04:33 AM
HIllarious
Plus they just did that song on Family Guy, expect to get Rick Rolled a la family guy.
05-21-2007, 04:34 AM
holy shit calm down
it's not like it's goatse or tubgirl or anything bad
05-21-2007, 04:36 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Mighty Dabura The black dude jumping off gates, running up walls, and doing random flips is the best part. Besides the song just being amazing, that is. Doesn't seem to be upsetting anyone but Krillin and Reb either. Lame.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-21-2007, 04:41 AM
I think it needs to chill.
Its something funny... once in a while. Like when Krillin does his "logout link" trick, that's funny. If it was done every single time and people made multiple topics just to do it then it just pisses people off. I've tried to chill a bit on it, Waff too. We've just joked around about it but we hate when jokes get killed by grinding them into the ground. I wouldn't PM Spam people with it or anything like that. Like I said, once in a while, cool; every day on every thread, annoying. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
05-21-2007, 04:46 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Kami I'm an idiot for falling for that. This should totally be the new Rickroll: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5T8SWS84Q Have I done it every day? If so, I was totally unaware. I agree with the 'grinded into the ground theory'.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|