Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371746/
Who better to play a superhero with alcohol problems than an actor with alcohol problems!!!
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Damn. That suit is hot.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Wow. Yet another Marvel character I hate. =]
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
That movies definitely going to suck, lol.
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Wtf. What's wrong with you two?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Ironman is gay, along with the Fantastic Four.
Seriously.
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
I just don't like Robert Downey Jr. and am not looking forward to them ruining another Marvel character's real life movie debut. =/
The suit does look cool though.
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Will this movie mention Tony Stark's alcohol issues?
Jon Favreau stated that this movie will not mention it but it may come up in sequels if made.
Wow. This movie can go to hell.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
I've never liked the Iron.
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
IRon Man only had my intrest for the suit. And even that faded after it began taking on so many diffrent fucking forms -.-
Bluntly, this movie is gonna suck. But I'm still gonna watch it to see what the suit can do. Pirating =D
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 11
Threads: 18
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
The only thing that I might enjoy coming out of this movie is a Warmachine spinoff.
There are not enough black super heros from Marvel.
And if anyone mentions the Blade movies, I'll kill you.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
What about the Blade movies?
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Blade is awesome.
And I don't consider IronMan or WarMachine Super Hero's.
They don't have any super powers, just a super fighting suit.
=/
If that were the case of all it takes, you'd have bill gates flying around in his own suit fighting crime.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Blade is awesome.
And I don't consider IronMan or WarMachine Super Hero's.
They don't have any super powers, just a super fighting suit.
=/
If that were the case of all it takes, you'd have bill gates flying around in his own suit fighting crime.
Yup. Batman is the only exception to that rule. He's a superhero.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
But Ironman has CANCER D< Bill Gates doesn't have CANCER.
I liked the first Blade movie II and III are craptastic.
And do you not consider Batman a superhero then?
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
I consider him a Slightly Above Hero. =3
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
His suit doesn't make him fly or shoot energy beams. It's different. His utility belt helps him out but even without it he'd face off with Doomsday(the guyd who killed Supes) alone, anyday, just to save somebody. He's a superhero.
Stark would have a heart attack and press a button then hope the Avengers show up. XD
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
So Ironman isn't a hero.
What about cyborgs? You know, with arms and legs and such that are artificially grafted onto them that grant them super strength/lasers? >>
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
Depends. How much machinery are we talking about?
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^