Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Her Royal Majesty; Queen of Canada
#1
[Image: Queen_of_canada_wob.jpg]
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#2
Owned
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#3
Isn't she dead yet?
Reply
#4
Takes my damn taxes. Why would she be dead?
Reply
#5
I dunno. Why not? D=
Reply
#6
XD. Sometimes I forget she's Canada's Queen too.
Reply
#7
And Australia

And Jamaica

And the Bahamas

And like 12 other places
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
Uh huh.
Reply
#9
She needs to just start talking like James Earl Jones and end the charade.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#10
She doesn't do anything.

>_>
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
She doesn't do anything.

>_>

Your telling me.
Reply
#12
You know what would be a great idea, guys? Instead of choosing our next leader with careful deliberation, we should just say fuck it and grant immense power to the next person in the bloodline.

o monarchy
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#13
For a second I thought this thread was about 18
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#14
I had no idea Canada even had a queen...is she into BDSM?
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
For a second I thought this thread was about 18


LoLs
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
You know what would be a great idea, guys? Instead of choosing our next leader with careful deliberation, we should just say fuck it and grant immense power to the next person in the bloodline.

o monarchy

Can the States wait for our next president to do that?
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#17
They all look exactly the same. I bet if Africa had a Queen, she would have black hair and dark skin, but otherwise be identical to the one in that picture. I bet the same with China aswell. They all look the same.

I think I know what happened. It was a Piccolo Daimaou and Piccolo situation.
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
You know what would be a great idea, guys? Instead of choosing our next leader with careful deliberation, we should just say fuck it and grant immense power to the next person in the bloodline.

o monarchy

Can the States wait for our next president to do that?

What? You don't think one of the Bush twins could run America as good as their dad?
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#19
I'd rather not have another Bush in office.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
I'd rather not have another Bush in office.

...so you're saying you don't want a female president someday?

Sexist ASSHOLE
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)