05-21-2007, 08:40 PM
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
-Slash
|
Bra
|
|
05-21-2007, 08:40 PM
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-21-2007, 08:44 PM
Whoa.
So like: I learn to play guitar... And I might get a Shelby Mustang? ...That's a pretty sweet deal. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-21-2007, 08:45 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bra Not really. Any loser can sign up and win both. And I could be that loser.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-21-2007, 08:54 PM
This sucks. I can't even win it 'cause I'm not a US citizen.
I mean, I would have hocked it anyway, but come on. =( "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-21-2007, 08:56 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bra XD pwn I blame Queen Elizabeth.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Yeah. ...Yeah.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr Hey! We kicked your asses in that war! Burned down the fuckin' White House, beeeitch! "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-21-2007, 09:09 PM
*snort*
The british burned down the whitehouse. Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
05-21-2007, 09:11 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr *Rolls eyes* And these same British were the ones who... did... what? Colonize Canada? Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh, brun. You guys were all British once a long time ago, too. ![]() EDIT: And we're ignoring the fact I have no British, French, or aboriginal lineage, therefore making this event have nothing to do with my ancestry. You shut up. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-21-2007, 09:12 PM
The British that were located in Canada and probably our ancestors anyways.
Jackass. D< OH HEY LOOK! My assistance is not needed. *scuttles off* The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-21-2007, 09:13 PM
![]() Don't drag me into this.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-21-2007, 09:15 PM
I blame Wal-Mart and their low, low prices.
Also, BOW TO YOUR DADDY, BITCHES Brit ftw ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
05-21-2007, 09:19 PM
I thought we were talking nations not lineage. I'm mostly serbian with some polish in me. How d'you do. Fact remains is, if you didn't have the british infanty and we didn't have general incompetency you would probably be part of the US and could win that carguitare there. But you're not. Enjoy the snow.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
05-21-2007, 09:21 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu ![]() Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr I do believe we had an exchange of military prowess once in exercise. A set of our troops versus a set of America's. The goal was to hold a beach front for three days without capture. The Canadian troops held the front for three days without a single 'casualty'. America held it for 6 hours. That said...America can enjoy it's inept military, retarded government, poor health care, high crime rate, over weight youth and inferior education system. The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-21-2007, 09:24 PM
Quote:Originally posted by KollifumDrawn by a Brit, if I'm correct. =P ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
05-21-2007, 09:26 PM
....
You win this round Greg. The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-21-2007, 09:27 PM
There were war games during 1812? And here I thought we were trying to kill each other!
Sinners make the best Saints
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|