Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bra
#21
[Image: alpha.gif]

That's Alpha Flight. You know... Canada's "premier" super hero team.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#22
[Image: 207654667bz2.jpg]

and the authentic CB mask

[Image: 2076550911ex2.jpg]
Reply
#23
[Image: captain-canuck.jpg]

The trio is complete.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#24
[Image: rummy2eg3.jpg]

GO GO GO GO
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
[Image: rummy2eg3.jpg]

GO GO GO GO

Cap just got done elbowing him in the neck. Any fool can see that.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
[Image: alpha.gif]

That's Alpha Flight. You know... Canada's "premier" super hero team.

Didn't like...a ton of American super hero's join Omega Flight? (Alpha Flight hasn't been the premier hero team for a while.) Including U.S.Agent? Who is essentially Captain America 2? The closest thing you guys have to an actual Captain A now that he got sniped after Civil War?

Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
There were war games during 1812? And here I thought we were trying to kill each other!

Aha...ok, no that doesn't even deserve a mock laugh.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#27
Your right, we wouldn't want to draw attention to your inability to argue the proper time period.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
[Image: 2076550911ex2.jpg]
I'm going to print that off. I should post a picture. =O
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#29
Do it. =o
Reply
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
[Image: alpha.gif]

That's Alpha Flight. You know... Canada's "premier" super hero team.

Didn't like...a ton of American super hero's join Omega Flight? (Alpha Flight hasn't been the premier hero team for a while.)

That pic was 2 years ago. Old, but they still got pwned. And The Avengers didn't.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#31
Dude, the Avengers got killed like a dozen times.

Why do you think they always gotta have new members?

And Garlic, I was talking about the time that's most relevant to me. As in today, not hundreds of years ago.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#32
Then start a new thread, don't hijack any topic you please. Thats considered rude.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#33
[Image: suckaak2.gif]
Reply
#34
Oh shi-


Mr. T's here. Straighten up.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#35
....

[Image: canadacats1tu4.jpg]
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#36
You guys are all misspelling Canadia >=O
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#37
[Image: funnymapeuropehy9.jpg]
Reply
#38
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
You guys were all British once a long time ago, too. Tongue

Technically I was probably a african or some shit...

Queen Elizabeth was doable...I'd wreck that peice of foriegn booty.
Reply
#39
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
You guys were all British once a long time ago, too. Tongue

Technically I was probably a african or some shit...

Queen Elizabeth was doable...I'd wreck that peice of foriegn booty.

I meant the colonists. They were mostly British.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#40
Pfft, I doubt slaves were considered anything except 'boy' and the other word I dun wann say o.o w00t.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)