05-21-2007, 09:38 PM
![[Image: alpha.gif]](http://mattwatts.ca/wp-images/alpha.gif)
That's Alpha Flight. You know... Canada's "premier" super hero team.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
-Slash
|
Bra
|
|
05-21-2007, 09:38 PM
![]() That's Alpha Flight. You know... Canada's "premier" super hero team.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire Cap just got done elbowing him in the neck. Any fool can see that.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-21-2007, 09:55 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack Didn't like...a ton of American super hero's join Omega Flight? (Alpha Flight hasn't been the premier hero team for a while.) Including U.S.Agent? Who is essentially Captain America 2? The closest thing you guys have to an actual Captain A now that he got sniped after Civil War? Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr Aha...ok, no that doesn't even deserve a mock laugh. The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-21-2007, 09:57 PM
Your right, we wouldn't want to draw attention to your inability to argue the proper time period.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
05-21-2007, 09:58 PM
Quote:Originally posted by BallofireI'm going to print that off. I should post a picture. =O ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
05-21-2007, 10:02 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum That pic was 2 years ago. Old, but they still got pwned. And The Avengers didn't.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Dude, the Avengers got killed like a dozen times.
Why do you think they always gotta have new members? And Garlic, I was talking about the time that's most relevant to me. As in today, not hundreds of years ago. The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-21-2007, 10:13 PM
Then start a new thread, don't hijack any topic you please. Thats considered rude.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
05-21-2007, 10:21 PM
....
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-21-2007, 10:27 PM
You guys are all misspelling Canadia >=O
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
05-21-2007, 11:28 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bra Technically I was probably a african or some shit... Queen Elizabeth was doable...I'd wreck that peice of foriegn booty.
05-21-2007, 11:30 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Turles I meant the colonists. They were mostly British. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-21-2007, 11:32 PM
Pfft, I doubt slaves were considered anything except 'boy' and the other word I dun wann say o.o w00t.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|