05-22-2007, 12:22 AM
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![[Image: Deo.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/miscsig/Deo.jpg)
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
|
Young Pussy
|
|
05-22-2007, 12:22 AM
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-22-2007, 12:56 AM
Fuckin' epic. I love how the kitten kept coming back for more.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
05-22-2007, 01:00 AM
It ran into the chair about a minute and 25 seconds into it. XD
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-22-2007, 01:26 AM
Lol, that kitten had some guts. Funny clip.
05-22-2007, 01:27 AM
LoL... Who spends time filming this kind of stuff -.-
Thats one smart cat... Keep using the Computer desk to fool his opponent! ![]()
05-22-2007, 06:21 AM
05-22-2007, 06:25 AM
That was fantastic. I love how the cat was actually overpowering the dog towards the end
![]() Want a cookie?
05-22-2007, 06:33 AM
I thought this would be about something else. And I clicked. Is that wrong?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-22-2007, 06:33 AM
I love how the cat ducked behind the computer desk when the dog got to his feet and snuck out to sneak attack when he laid back down.
05-22-2007, 06:34 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire ...That I find this video funny? ![]() Want a cookie?
05-22-2007, 11:04 AM
I never noticed the "Did you take some cocaine?" Part until GJ mentioned it XD
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-22-2007, 11:17 AM
loffle
05-22-2007, 07:29 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire The cat vs the dog was funny and innocent, but that clip was pretty cruel. =/ |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|