Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Counter-Strike Source
#1
Panbuukin and I play this game and was wondering if anyone else plays this.
Reply
#2
Yeah, just curious. The game is quite a lot of fun, if anyone is interested. And yes it needs internet access, but no it does not have a monthly fee at all. =)
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#3
Day of Defeat: Source is 8444493751897384179287489316584327593 times better than CS:S.
Reply
#4
meh. CS still pwns you know know it.
Reply
#5
It's a good game, a play once in a blue moon at a friends. I would play more often if I owned it.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#6
I would play more often...if you didn't die in the first 10 seconds and then have to wait 15 minutes to respawn.
Reply
#7
lol yeah I dont really like that but, when you do get to play its fun.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#8
If you guys have your own non-steam servers I can play with you =D
Reply
#9
anyone?
Reply
#10
I'm.... terrible.... but I play every once in a while. Usually as Visser or Unkown Soldier.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#11
Even I play CS:S! Big Grin
Reply
#12
I now have legit source. Who plays?
Reply
#13
Ok so /bump!

I bought source a while ago....so...DOD or CS...anyone?
Reply
#14
whats your steam so i can friend you on it jew
Reply
#15
bendover67549 I think

I know my login info is noodle67549
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)