Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DBZ Amv
#21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnzxaZcrmqM

Just made it ^^
Reply
#22
I liked it. Think the movie was a perfect choice for the song. Nice job with the cuts and syncing. *two thumbs up*

Edit: Slug was pretty cool..
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#23
thanks =o
Reply
#24
That song will be the new AMV anthem, I'm guessing. There are too many Linkin Park AMVs, as much as I like their music.

The fights were much better earlier on in the DBZ series. They actually something other than 'generic repetitive punching and kicking' or 'who can make bigger explosions.'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#25
boo hoo. I liked the song, I used it.
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
boo hoo. I liked the song, I used it.

I didn't say I didn't like the song. I'm just saying it'll be used in everything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#27
WTF!?!?

No! Just fucking no!

Some asscrack stumbled across Darude and fucked the whole shit up! I've heard all their remakes... and that isn't one of them.

The fucking track is sandstorm(long original version) and that was a halfassed remake of it. I know it really well. It's more of a speeding tune then anything else. Look at your Mischeif 3000 DVD's...

I am bothered by the initial thread and if I hear some cut shit like that ever again I will puke

Edit: talking about the initial video
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
boo hoo. I liked the song, I used it.

I didn't say I didn't like the song. I'm just saying it'll be used in everything.

and I said, boo hoo.
Reply
#29
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
boo hoo. I liked the song, I used it.

I didn't say I didn't like the song. I'm just saying it'll be used in everything.

and I said, boo hoo.

Good. Then we're all clear.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#30
I was anyway.
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
Me too, I'll admit it =o. Just because it's a female singer doesn't mean they don't rock hardcore.

..I'd strike you if you said it didn't.

...to be fair, not all of their stuff 'rocks'. Some of it sways mildly. And I'm going to download all these AMVs while I'm at work and give a review later.

And Retane...it's techno. Easiest stuff to half ass remake. Better get your doggy bag ready.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#32
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
Me too, I'll admit it =o. Just because it's a female singer doesn't mean they don't rock hardcore.

..I'd strike you if you said it didn't.

...to be fair, not all of their stuff 'rocks'. Some of it sways mildly. And I'm going to download all these AMVs while I'm at work and give a review later.

And Retane...it's techno. Easiest stuff to half ass remake. Better get your doggy bag ready.


That's what I meant. ^_~
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#33
My fav dbz AMV

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aiJGDRw69hc
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bz3n9oHR...ed&search=
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)