Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oh snap. Fonts.
#1
http://www.dafont.com/saiyan-sans.font

http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=dragon_ball
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#2
I've known about these for like 2 years now.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#3
Yeah, it's pretty old. =/
Reply
#4
*pets Kollifum*

Thanks for trying to help. =D
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#5
*downloads*


That's actually really cool...aside from writting "DBZ" I have no idea what I'm ever going to use those for, but it's still awesome Big Grin
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#6
You know you're never going to use it..

Edit: Just like your chain and your damn watch!

Edit2: And your 360!
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#7
Hey. I'm sorry I don't go around lookin' for frickin' DBZ fonts, ok?! D:<
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#8
Nor do we.
Reply
#9
Then why even respond to this thread? Why not just let it sink into obscurity?

Attention whore >|
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)