05-26-2007, 06:11 PM
Barracuda ? Heart
Cherub Rock - Smashing Pumpkins
Cult of Personality - Living Colour
Knights of Cydonia ? Muse
My Name is Jonas ? Weezer
Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones
Rock And Roll All Nite ? KISS
Sabotage - Beastie Boys
School's Out - Alice Cooper
Slow Ride - Fog Hat
The Metal - Tenacious D
So far thats whats confirmed on GHIII however I heard it was going to be 80's rock. Discuss...oh and I really want ...And Justice for All or One on it, those songs would be tits.
Edit: also features an online function....w00t!
Cherub Rock - Smashing Pumpkins
Cult of Personality - Living Colour
Knights of Cydonia ? Muse
My Name is Jonas ? Weezer
Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones
Rock And Roll All Nite ? KISS
Sabotage - Beastie Boys
School's Out - Alice Cooper
Slow Ride - Fog Hat
The Metal - Tenacious D
So far thats whats confirmed on GHIII however I heard it was going to be 80's rock. Discuss...oh and I really want ...And Justice for All or One on it, those songs would be tits.
Edit: also features an online function....w00t!


![[Image: Deo.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/miscsig/Deo.jpg)
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)