Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
seriously. I'm lost. Tenacious D... aint that the movie with Jack Black?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Yeah, we're talking about the upcoming Guitar Hero 3 game.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Tenaciuos D is the band of Jack Black and Kyle Gass, not just the movie.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
wtf are you people talking about?
Win!
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
You people and you're guitars.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Dude if they get Take On Me for the 80s edition, I'm gonna orgasm all over my house and Ben's face.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Blind Man
Dude if they get Take On Me for the 80s edition, I'm gonna orgasm all over my house and Ben's face.
Oh shiznit.
And some Billy Idol. Gotta have some Billy Idol.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 0
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2007
Why me?! My face is white enough, isn't it?
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
Why me?! My face is white enough, isn't it?
It's not gonna get better. I understand your pain.
Does anybody else find it that when you're in that phase where you're a little more than buzzed but not quite drunk yet, that you're at the top of your game in Guitar Hero? I totally did that last night. I'm fairly sure I got my highest score on Freebird to date, which was like 487k or something like that, though it was on my friend's game. I also got ridiculously far into the Jordan solo without having to use star power but when I had to it wasn't working right so I failed. I need to drink more.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
ZZ Top - Burger Man
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
I knew it would be a Les Paul.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Wow. I seriously figured I was like one of the only people who liked Muse.
Glad to see I'm wrong. Just... surprised.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 47
Threads: 24
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Wow. I seriously figured I was like one of the only people who liked Muse.
Glad to see I'm wrong. Just... surprised.
Muse Kicks ASS! Im glad to see there going to be in the game.
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Wow. I seriously figured I was like one of the only people who liked Muse.
Glad to see I'm wrong. Just... surprised.
Listen to ours then.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Blind Man
Dude if they get Take On Me for the 80s edition, I'm gonna orgasm all over my house and Ben's face.
You have no idea how happy that would make me.
Take On Me has been the ringtone on my phone for the past several years. And I am still not tired of it.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Blind Man
Dude if they get Take On Me for the 80s edition, I'm gonna orgasm all over my house and Ben's face.
You have no idea how happy that would make me.
.....
OUT OF CONTEXT
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
After the 1000's of idiots who uploaded Dragonforce to GH:II, they still didn't put a Dragonfore song on GH:III. That's great marketing right there, folks.