05-31-2007, 12:14 PM
Imagine a game of rugby in the DBZ world...
|
DBZ Sports
|
|
05-31-2007, 12:14 PM
Imagine a game of rugby in the DBZ world...
05-31-2007, 12:15 PM
They would inevitably just throw away the ball and start kicking the shit out of each other. Thus is the way of DBZ.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
05-31-2007, 12:17 PM
I so hate this thread >.<
05-31-2007, 12:24 PM
There was a football game in DA 06. Didn't go to well.
05-31-2007, 12:25 PM
I remember that. 13 did it huh?
05-31-2007, 12:27 PM
Yeah.
05-31-2007, 12:27 PM
Did what?
05-31-2007, 12:30 PM
Set up the match.
05-31-2007, 12:34 PM
oh dear....so what was the final score...
05-31-2007, 12:35 PM
You mean when his head was the ball for Krillin? =P
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
05-31-2007, 12:45 PM
...ahh...welll...ummm...never mind
05-31-2007, 01:15 PM
I just wanted to publically give Yamcha and Zorn props for sending in a picture to prove they're two different people. You guys got like 5 cool points
![]() Want a cookie?
05-31-2007, 02:32 PM
I never get cool points >_>
05-31-2007, 02:44 PM
^_^
Aww shucks...
05-31-2007, 03:05 PM
I feel at home already burter...thanx alot.
By the way, did I mention that you're the coolest admin I've met? (hint hint)
05-31-2007, 03:07 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Zorn Too bad Burter isn't an admin. =P ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
05-31-2007, 03:08 PM
Bulma, please narrate the story of the footbal game to me...including the teams special rules (if any) quarrels and deaths.
05-31-2007, 03:10 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Zorn
05-31-2007, 03:29 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Zorn o_O OMFGROTFLOL! THAT'S FUBR!!! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|