05-28-2007, 10:13 PM
You fail at quoting XD
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![[Image: Deo.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/miscsig/Deo.jpg)
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
|
DS games
|
|
05-28-2007, 10:13 PM
You fail at quoting XD
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin Advanced Wars: Dual Strike ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
05-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum I dunno. You knew I had quoted.
05-28-2007, 10:16 PM
Quote:Originally posted by GokuaForgot that one. Extremely fun, but unfortunately no online option ... yet. The next iteration will almost certainly have it. My favourite part about the AW games is, sadly, the music. It's badass, especially when you use a CO Power. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
05-28-2007, 10:17 PM
AW pwns in general. Can't wait for a Fire Emblem on DS though. They're like AW except when you lose someone they're gone forever.
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
05-30-2007, 03:48 AM
SPEAKING OF JUMP SUPERSTARS
KOLLIFUM.....FOR JUMP SUPERSTARS! ![]()
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-31-2007, 04:32 AM
Gameboy > DS
05-31-2007, 10:56 AM
You whore. You lie.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-31-2007, 11:37 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero He's right.
05-31-2007, 12:04 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma Don't care. Nintendo > All ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
05-31-2007, 12:27 PM
I your dreams. PS2 still wins.
05-31-2007, 03:49 PM
Decided to rent a DS game first. <.< Which I just found out you could do.
I rented Pokemon Pearl, and it's alright. Any last minute suggestions? I'm going to buy one tonight. ![]() Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
05-31-2007, 03:50 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin Red and Blue ftw! 4lyf ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
05-31-2007, 04:21 PM
Quote:Originally posted by BulmaNot really, but he can dream. =) Quote:Canera411: God is into anime. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|