05-31-2007, 05:18 PM
|
Google Maps just pwnd me
|
|
05-31-2007, 05:18 PM
05-31-2007, 05:22 PM
That will make it easier for pediphiles and stalkers and such.
W00t
05-31-2007, 05:28 PM
Wow.
I am | | this much more in love with google.
05-31-2007, 05:29 PM
BTaylor says:
I can go to Harlem and talk shit. . . without being killed. BTaylor says: =D I love you Kirsty <3 says: XD
05-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Harlem isn't that bad, guys....
It's actually pretty nice. I almost moved there not too long ago. ![]() ^Props to Aero^
05-31-2007, 05:33 PM
Wow. Harlem looks lovely.
Here's a few pics of what Baltimore houses look like. =D http://www.maxjulia.com/lostforsale4.html So yeah, Harlem looks way safer. ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
05-31-2007, 05:50 PM
I found my grandma's apartment! It was a little hard because I take the trains there so I am not used to following the FDR and looking by the CrossBX, lol. They don't have a virtual view though...
I'm not sure if I should be dissapointed or happy.. ![]() ^Props to Aero^
05-31-2007, 06:21 PM
There's something funny on Google if you go to "Get Directions" then type in, "New York, New York" to "Paris, France." Read line 21 and laugh.
05-31-2007, 07:24 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua I knew someone like you who went to Harlem and was never seen again.
05-31-2007, 07:26 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma Doesn't change the fact that Baltimore is much more dangerous than Harlem. ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
05-31-2007, 07:27 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma I'm still here bitch.
05-31-2007, 07:55 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
05-31-2007, 11:13 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Yajirobe You're telling me! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|