05-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Im scared to talk with you, never know what you gonna say =P
|
Fwends
|
|
05-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Im scared to talk with you, never know what you gonna say =P
05-31-2007, 08:26 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Raspberry XD
05-31-2007, 08:32 PM
Really she is scary =D
05-31-2007, 09:01 PM
LOL!
05-31-2007, 09:11 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Raspberry Ahhhhhahahaha. LOL! Tom and Matt pwn, that is all I have to say. They are usually the only ones from online I talk to on Msn or Aim.
05-31-2007, 09:33 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18 *poke* Whatchusay? The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-31-2007, 09:50 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-31-2007, 09:51 PM
No more spam. This thread had the SPAM OFF tag. please respect that.
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
05-31-2007, 09:57 PM
Oh. So you actually MEAN it this time. =P Hard to tell with you, what with what you did in your writing thread.
Lessee. I talk to... Bex Greg Celipa Bujin (occasionally) Reb (occasionally) Laura Goh Akane (occasionally) Yamu And apparently someone naked ThumbWarVet who I think is from Chubbs has a crush on me or something The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-31-2007, 10:00 PM
Quote:And apparently someone naked ThumbWarVet who I think is from Chubbs has a crush on me or something XD Krillin <33
05-31-2007, 10:02 PM
I figured.
It started as soon as I stated he was an ass in a couple of threads. The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-31-2007, 10:06 PM
Seventeen (Not as often as I used to)
Raspberry (From time to time) Bujin Piccolo Daimoun Akane Gokua Tom Kollifum Ben I'm not listing all of these. Screw you guys. ![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
05-31-2007, 10:07 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire I guess. I don't actually look at his messages, as I have a filter for people that aren't on my list. So it's like 'Message from ThumbWarVeteran. Open chat window?' and I just close the window without reading it. The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-31-2007, 10:21 PM
xD
That seems like something that Krillin would do. I find that pretty funny. ![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
05-31-2007, 10:22 PM
Something about pwning. I humored him for the first convo =P
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-31-2007, 10:25 PM
You don't humor Krillin. Krillin humored you by letting you humor him.
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
05-31-2007, 10:30 PM
[Spam OFF]
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|