Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fwends
#21
Im scared to talk with you, never know what you gonna say =P
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Raspberry
Im scared to talk with you, never know what you gonna say =P

XD
Reply
#23
Really she is scary =D
Reply
#24
LOL!
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Raspberry
Really she is scary =D

Ahhhhhahahaha. LOL!

Tom and Matt pwn, that is all I have to say. They are usually the only ones from online I talk to on Msn or Aim.
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Haha I won't be on anyones list.

Hermit ftw.

*poke*

Whatchusay?
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#27
Don't touch the animals please.
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Don't touch the animals please.

[Image: kittyisnttakinganymorehe6.gif]
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#29
No more spam. This thread had the SPAM OFF tag. please respect that.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#30
Oh. So you actually MEAN it this time. =P Hard to tell with you, what with what you did in your writing thread.

Lessee. I talk to...

Bex
Greg
Celipa
Bujin (occasionally)
Reb (occasionally)
Laura
Goh
Akane (occasionally)
Yamu
And apparently someone naked ThumbWarVet who I think is from Chubbs has a crush on me or something
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#31
Quote:And apparently someone naked ThumbWarVet who I think is from Chubbs has a crush on me or something

XD

Krillin <33
Reply
#32
I figured.

It started as soon as I stated he was an ass in a couple of threads.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#33
Rasp
Dodoria
Bojack
Gokua
Android 17(For Tips)
Akane
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#34
You have to admit. Its funny.
Reply
#35
Seventeen (Not as often as I used to)
Raspberry (From time to time)
Bujin
Piccolo Daimoun
Akane
Gokua
Tom
Kollifum
Ben

I'm not listing all of these. Screw you guys.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#36
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
You have to admit. Its funny.

I guess. I don't actually look at his messages, as I have a filter for people that aren't on my list. So it's like 'Message from ThumbWarVeteran. Open chat window?' and I just close the window without reading it.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#37
xD

That seems like something that Krillin would do. I find that pretty funny.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#38
Something about pwning. I humored him for the first convo =P
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#39
You don't humor Krillin. Krillin humored you by letting you humor him.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#40
[Spam OFF]
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)