Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs)
#1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vegetables

I already used Kale for Kol's sister, and I might use Rapini for his dad.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#2
Man... At least change the format.... Instead of copying the plants name... Make it your custom XD

Edited:

Something like...

-Kaili
-Rapino
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#3
For Nameks:

List of musical terminology
List of musical instruments
Reply
#4
I DON'T KNOW HOW THE JAPANESE DID IT D:

Someone explain it to me.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#5
It's easy.. If you add my AIM I ll show you how I do it XD
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#6
You're offline you sunnuvabitch
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Zangya
For Nameks:

List of musical terminology
List of musical instruments

Clap Clap..... Amazing...

Kol: No Im not >.>..........
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#8
Could just search for a Japanese translator... Smile
Reply
#9
Anybody who wanna Japanize their custom names

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirigana#Th...ing_system

Edited:

Japanese Translators don't work like that... You get the name of the veggie in Japanese... Not a DBZ character name >.>
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#10
Salad rape (Brassica napus)

XD
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
Salad rape (Brassica napus)

XD

Meh?
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#12
OR... you could all be original and just think up a name...
Reply
#13
Well.... I think using Food names as the starting point is something very interesting... And if you do rename the foods into your own DBZ character.... It is rather original-.-
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#14
Except for Akira having already done that.
Reply
#15
The name's would be original, the basic concept just wouldn't be.

Edit: I already have my guy's name. =P
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#16
Whats his name? =O
Reply
#17
Goku Jr XD
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#18
...
Reply
#19
Yardurong, Sharoto, Urrucoo, Rinteru. Other non-saiyan characters have edible names, too.
Reply
#20
I'm going to be called:

New Zealand Spinach
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)