06-01-2007, 09:17 AM
I actually like this thread. I never actually thought of Instruments for namekian names. Then then I based Piccolo with Chello.
|
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs)
|
|
06-01-2007, 09:17 AM
I actually like this thread. I never actually thought of Instruments for namekian names. Then then I based Piccolo with Chello.
06-01-2007, 10:50 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu OR you could stop being a spiteful little nugget and just let us play it out. Saiyans have vegetable names, and it's fitting. I'd rather meet a Saiyan named after a vegetable then one named 'Bob' or 'Frank' or 'Raven Darkblood' The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum *Ahem* Hai Guy!
06-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Yeaaaah...you're not even allowed to say that. You're not even close.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum I'll have to strongly agree with that. It's only fitting to have a Vegetable name if you're a saiyan. I didn't notice the Namekians were based off of Instruments either..... Thats something I would probably want to work on XD ![]()
06-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Androids are named after numbers! :o
xD Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
06-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Spencinator Really!??!?!?!?! I didn't know that... *CLAPS* ![]()
06-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Other characters are named after other things.
06-01-2007, 11:06 PM
I think all Changelings should be named after spices and frozen-related terms and products. XD
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
06-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Trunks was named after swimming trunks, because Akira likes nothing more than name an already metrosexual character with something that makes you think of soggy balls.
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
06-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Ye.... Trunks is really gay!!
It's actually rather funny, cuz I enjoy making up Saiyan names. Note: Alot of non-transformers are named after Delicacies and Fruits ![]()
06-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Retane isnt a music name.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
06-01-2007, 11:29 PM
Retane, retinal?
06-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Piccolo and his spawns were musical instruments. Nameks were types of snails and slugs.
Nail = Snail, Lord Slug = Slug, Cargo = Escargo, etc. Everyone in Bulma's family save for Vegeta were named after underwear. Bulma was a type of women's bloomers in england, Briefs, Bra, Trunks, etc. And many of the Z fighters were named after food, soups and teas. Look 'em up on wikipedia. The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Just about everyone should know some basic knowledge of what he just said. So gtfo.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|